CASPER, Wyo. – Here is the latest recent arrest log for Natrona County law enforcement. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all arrests made during a given period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended because of sexual charges, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have tied up or rescued from the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below …
All those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in court. Fees may change after official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Alana Archuleta- Under the influence of controlling substance, hold for probation and probation
- Renfred Aoaah – Contract team / invoicing
- Andrew Berg – Cannot appear
- Amber Bundy – Contract keeping / billing
- Michael Downey – Hold for probation and probation
- Rebecca Enos – Billing Agreement
- Andrew Henry – Strangulation of a household member
- John Kohler – Cannot appear
- Anthony Lamb – Bench Warrant for District Court
- Jordan Mitchell- Influence continued sub, interference w / PO, controlled submod
- Jonathan Reid – Contract keeping / billing
- Richard Reynolds – Lack of appearance
- Ray Robinson- criminal warrant, failure to appear, controlled under-potential