DOOM Eternal is packed with demons — there are much more than 24 entities stalking the burnt remains of Earth. Only the Doomguy has massive sufficient guts to rip and tear his way via the unlimited denizens of Hell — and each demon has a unique weak spot you can exploit. Many of the weaknesses are shared in the codex, but some strategies you will have to determine out for you.
Right here, I’ll listing all the weaknesses I have located so far for each and every enemy kind. What weapons get the job done very best on them, and what weapons can quickly smear some of the most aggravating creatures in advance of they completely end your Doom Marine’s navy career. Get my tips beneath every single entry. Some enemies are so uncomplicated, they really do not have to have significantly clarification. Other folks? They have to have a full large amount much more.
Extra DOOM Everlasting guides:
10 Recommendations & Tips To Start out Demon Slaying Solid | Beginner’s Guide | How To Unlock The Unmaykr | Top secret DOOM 64 Gun Guideline | Cheat Codes Collectibles Listing & Places Guidebook | How To Farm Weapon Mastery Issues | Most effective Runes To Unlock & Equip 1st | Easter Eggs Guidebook | Tie-In Novel Trash, Dopefish, Unmaker & A lot more | How To Unlock Doom & Doom 2 Classic
Zombies / Mecha Zombies
- Weak fodder that exists to farm sources. Use the Chainsaw for ammo, Glory Destroy for overall health, and Flame Belch for armor.
- Double dash into a normal zombie to put them in a Glory Eliminate condition.
- Mecha Zombies are considerably harder. They are a very good concentrate on for the Chainsaw.
- Bullet Weapons are particularly great. Weighty Cannon will stunlock an Imp and put them into Glory Eliminate condition quicker.
Blaster Soldier / Shield Soldier
- The Shotgun can quickly stagger a Blaster Soldier.
- Shield Blasters are weak to the Plasma Rifle. Overloading their protect will kill them right away and stun close by enemies.
- Blood Punch will quickly shatter a Defend Soldier.
- Like Imps, bullet weapons will stagger Gargoyles. Knock them out of the air though they are flying to promptly put them in a Glory Destroy state.
- Ice Bomb promptly kills Shed Souls.
- Shotgun blasts will launch Misplaced Souls backwards and established them off like a grenade — like a Cueball.
- Use the Precision Hefty Cannon mod to instantaneously kill Maykr Drones with a headshot. Use the Rune to give you slo-mo in mid-air!
- Their heads are their only weak spot. Their bodies soak up an absurd amount of money of injury.
- Headshots will bring about them to spawn ammo, wellness, and armor.
- Use the Precision Large Cannon to easily damage the turret on the Arachnotron’s again.
- The billed Ballista can immediately kill a Cacodemon from extensive variety.
- Frag Grenades can be applied to promptly put them in a Glory Get rid of state. Use this to avoid paying any ammo at mid-vary. You can also use Sticky Grenades with the Shotgun.
- The Plasma Rifle can overload the shields the Carcass spawns, killing nearby enemies.
- Blood Punch will also promptly ruin their shields.
- The Carcass will only assault if you get near. Usually, it harmlessly generates shields from considerably absent.
- Blood Punch shatters the Cyber Mancubus’s armor, leaving them uncovered. Typical assaults will perform on them.
- Blend Blood Punch and a billed Warmth Blast with the Plasma Rifle to immediately wreck a Cyber Mancubus.
- You can not wipe out Cyber Mancubus arm cannons.
- Upper body Glory Kills cause the Cyber Mancubus to explode.
- Incredibly straightforward targets for double Frag Grenades.
Dread Knight / Hell Knight
- Use the Chaingun to stun the Dread Knight more quickly.
- Use the Precision Hefty Cannon to demolish the arm cannons. This disables flamethrowers and helps make the blasters weaker.
- Like Cyber Mancubus, a chest Glory Eliminate will cause the Mancubus to explode.
- An uncomplicated concentrate on for Frag Grenades. Even better if you have the double Frag Grenade upgrade.
- Use Ice Bombs to immediately get rid of the Shed Souls it spawns.
- The Ballista Arbalest Mod can rapidly destroy Discomfort Elemental with three billed pictures.
- They are weak to the common Ballista as well.
- Preserve your Blood Punch for Pinky demons. It kills them promptly every single time.
- The Tremendous Shotgun can insta-get rid of a Pinky by taking pictures the back at position-blanc vary.
- Use Ice Bomb to very easily halt and maneuver behind it for a uncomplicated get rid of.
- Ice Bomb will stop its teleportation capacity.
- Lock-On Burst is the simplest way to insta-get rid of a Prowler.
- Revenant will stagger speedier when shot even though in mid-air.
- Use the Precision Significant Cannon to ruin the shoulder launchers to disable lock-on rockets.
- You can crack rocket lock-on by dashing or double jumping.
- Ice Bomb will disable cloaking. When stealth is damaged, lock-on weapons will do the job on it.
- All over again, the Super Shotgun can get rid of a Spectre with a person shot at near-selection.
- Ice Bomb will stop it from slithering.
- Lock-On Burst is a fantastic way to immediately eliminate them and beat their unpredictable movement.
- Use the Super Shotgun at close-array to lead to them to falter while summoning. This will destroy the incoming demons.
- Use Blood Punch to split their fire shield.
- Conserve the BFG / Crucible Sword to get rid of them as swiftly as feasible.
Baron of Hell
- They’re quickly. Use Ice Bombs to slow them down and unlock the weaken improve.
- Use Mobile Turret — Chaingun will set them in a Glory Get rid of condition speedier.
- If not, use the Crucible Sword.
- Purpose for the Sled very first — use the Ballista to properly shoot the sled. When it is wrecked, you will forever disable its rockets / protect.
- Blood Punch does more problems to the Sled. Help you save your Blood Punch for the Sled.
- Use Plasma Rifle to disable the Protect, then use the Lock-On Burst Rocket Launcher to destruction him extremely immediately.
- Extremely fatal enemies. Use the Super Shotgun and wait around in medium-variety — shoot when their eyes glow inexperienced.
- Though they are faltered, quickswap to the BFG or Unmaykr to fast destroy them. Even though faltered, one BFG shot will eliminate them instantly. The Unmaykr kills them in two falters.
- Get rid of the puppy they spawn ASAP.
- Hold relocating till all other enemies are taken treatment of, they confront off in opposition to the Marauder 1-on-1. They can not touch you at prolonged-vary.
- Tyrants are extremely slow, and turn gradually. Use double Frag Grenades, Ice Bomb, and Lock-On Burst to swiftly kill them. The Ballista also allows.
- Continue to be again and use double-dashes to stay clear of his assaults. If you maintain relocating, the Tyrant is not a incredibly challenging enemy.