Listen to a recap of the main stories from the day of 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and the Podcasts app from Apple, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play or via our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Longvadon: Get 15% off Apple Watch premium leather Longvadon straps with code 9TO5MAC15. Enter the Apple Watch Series 5 gift here.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every day of the week. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes / Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee that new episodes will be released as soon as they become available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Fitbit announces blood oxygen monitoring before Apple Watch
- Report: The FBI recently unlocked an iPhone 11 Pro with GrayKey, raising more doubts about the Pensacola case
- Apple Acquires Low-Power AI Startup Behind Wyze Person Detection For $ 200 Million
- Three half-marathon battery tests for the Apple Watch Series 5 with LTE, permanent display and Apple Music
- Best features of Pro Display XDR
Enjoy the podcast ?:
Buy Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen and subscribe:
- Apple podcasts
- google play
Share your thoughts!
Email us at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use self generating income affiliate links. More.
See 9to5Mac on YouTube for more information on Apple:
[integrated] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJBWPu0Qt9I [/ integrated]
You are reading 9to5Mac – experts who tell information every day about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem. Be sure to check out our home page for all the latest news and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. I do not know where to start? Discover our exclusive stories, our reviews, our procedures and subscribe to our YouTube channel